Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Walks in and out,
A chirpy bird.
A ear for every rambles,
A ear for every woes.
A friend if you need one,
Never an enemy!
A smile always to light,
The bluest of days.
Comes out of the way,
To help, to share, to guide
An amateur’s delight!
As the brim fills,
As the days near,
I only wish her merry and more..
You will be missed by heart a many,
Yet, you have taken the breath away
Of an innocent victim,
Blessed to be your other half
May the happiness spread,
The joys divide,
As you embark the Journey of your life!
Seven years of accomplishment
Yet a legacy to leave, or so she says!
Wishing you a legacy and more!
Happy Wedding Day!
This species may have its origin in “God’s own country”, but it is predominantly found in Cathedral Road,. To be more Specific “ HM! Office”. Occasionally found near Koyembedu too. Soon to migrate to the Northen regions.
Scarcely found to be interested in a commodity known as food. Pecks around something edible, occasionally at noon. Other than this, it has been rarely observed savoring it.
Pretty Mallu, always found wearing a smile and matching accessories. Reliable sources say, all the pretty dresses are soon up for Sale!
Ever Smiling, Never takes offence. An amazing friend.
HAPPY WEDDING DAY – Bhavya & Girish!
May 22, 2011.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
- Do you see a promising writer??, Let me know!!!
- Do you see myself improving on my vocabulary/ Scentence formation??, Let me Know!!!
- Bored Already??... Do NOT let me know!! =D
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Now if you see there is hardly 6 months difference between the two pictures, So no great difference!
Hmmm, how have I changed!!
- Well, I guess am more independent in financial desicions . M still broke at the end of the month :P , but have started thinking about future, tax savings schemes, investments blah blah :D
- I was so excited to get my first ATM card, First Salary around three years back! But now its got boring. Money brings in commitment and I wish I could stop growing up and CRY! =P
- Apart from that, I am trying to further myself academically by trying to study something. By next year am sure, I would be doing Masters!
- As of now no more of fun, random, spur of the moment events, am cautious *sighs* and plan stuff.
- Renewed some friendships which were due to childish tiffs :D
Basically to cut the long story short, I have become BORING! :-)
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Such a personal question, and am asked to explain it? Atrociousness! :D
I warn you!, You would really NOT want to know :P
- 3 Wallets - Yes, you heard it right! :-D. One for my cards, One for loose change and another one even I dunno why am lugging it around =))
- Loose change everywhere (Apart from the wallet, you got it right! :D)
- Chewing Gum
- ATM Receipt SLIPS
- Passport Photographs
- Dad's ID card
- Chocolates ( Most often)
- Random receipts
- Mobile charger
- Mobile Headphones
- Hair clips
- Hair bands
I am tired, this will do for now, Won't it? :P
Having a short name and a sweet personality, prevents people from naming me! :D
- Kannama/ Bahrain Queen - Okay don't laugh, but my dad used to be always too proud of me and used to call me endearingly with these names :-) .
Other than that, I dont remember anymore as there is no significant name which caught on!
- My mom calls me PraBBBHHHHAAA , Praaaaabha, PRABHAAA etc etc depending on her mood and my actions :P. i.e., each way of calling me is directly proportional to the amount of anger, love, frustration etc she has on me at that point of time! :P
- Around five years back, with the internet boom making its presence on me, I got a name or rather an Alter Ego! named SEN or Seno. This name is still prevelant amongst certain circles and people prefer this name and strangely, I respond to it as much as I respond to my name.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I have written something way long back, which will make you cringe and dwarf with shame, if at all you get the chance to read it. But hey!, I forgot, you dont have a consiencse right?
I do want to tell you though, I forgive very easily, but sadly for you, I don't have it in me to FORGET ( Blame it on my memory :P, Just so you have something to blame on me...see I have helped you out even here!)
it will be too long and boring for my readers to read too, so here is an extract of it. I know you might not read it, but hopefully it reaches you :). Hopefully your snooping habits will land you here :D
I do feel cheated and betrayed,
But HEY, I blame only myself.
That ought to cool your FROZEN HEART!
You know what irks me even now?
The way you wear the ANGEL MASK!
The way you portray yourself to the world,
Of what a kind hearted soul you are??
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
FYI : I have been hurt by a lot of people , like everyone else have. I am NORMAL after all and not some saviour who will forgive and make up!
But just so you know peeps, I don't give a damn!
Coming up next "
Day 24 - Nicknames you have & why do you have them?"
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
- Snooze Alarm
- Snooze Alarm
- Snooze Alarm
- Mom says its 9:30, Jump out of bed, to realize it is actually 8:30 Am. Not bad :)
- Rush to work
- Cook (Pasta n Pizza :D)
- FB Time
- News, Mail, Surfing
- Phone - Yap Yap Yap!
- Read Book
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Funny, I was talking to my friend about my earliest memory recently. I have absolute no remembrance of my childhoods days, till I was two and a half to three. I have vague flashes of memories from 3 to 5.
So I guess, My real memories start in Bahrain :)
1. I remember, going to school in a car, with few other kids, while my brother went to another school by a bus.
2.I remember the procession of people right outside my house. (People use to beat themselves with swords!. Muslim friends can you help me in identifying the festival?). I was too scared to go to school after this!
3. I remember liking a diamond shaped , green colored sweet, which my parents say was KAJU KATHILI.
4. I remember my Pink Panther doll.
5. I remember, i was embarassed by saying " I will EAT my milk and come" to my neighbours, and then refused to go back to their house, since the embrassement was too high for a kid of three years to have said EAT and not DRINK! :P
Coming up next " Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future?"
Friday, March 18, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
I don't have much belief in astrology in general, but i was fascinated by Linda Goodman. She has described ME so aptly!
Instead of writing down, my philosophy or way of thinking, am going to make you read Linda Goodman's version of me and let you be the judge.
Those who have all the patience in this world and most importantly Love me ( ;-) ), you can go through the above link, otherwise you can always read my brief extract from the above link, given below.
PS: I would really recommend you to go through Linda Goodman's link. :-)
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Some of my recent and all time favorites are listed below,
1. Otha sollala - Aadukalam
2. Vellavi vechu tan veluthangala - Aadukalam
3. Rakamma - Siruthai
4. Munni Badnaam hui - Dabaang
5. Neela Vanam - manmadha anbu
6. Complicated - Avril
7. Taal se taal - Taal
8. Kwaja mere kwaja - Jodha Akbar ( I listen to this especially, if i feel stressed out and need to get into an trance! :P)
9. Kabhi Kabhie - Kabhi Kabhie
10. Poongatru - Mudal Mariyadhai
11. Chippi Irukudhu - Varumayin Neram Sivappu
12. Senthalam poovil - Mullum Malarum
Actually there is a song for ever mood, in Ilayaraja's Music. He is the ultimate musician and I love all songs of him, followed by A.R. Rehman of course ;-)
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Short term goals, as in work? :P
1. Well, now there are too many things happening in personal front. I would like to choose the "Loosing Weight" campaign as of now, because it has the highest weightage...erm, priority.
I am trying my best, lets see. :) Maybe am just destined to be fat forever! :-D.
Trying can't be that hard!! Can it??
2. Planning my Finances. Oops! Did I just say it aloud?? Does it mean, I ought to be careful?? Nay! It means I need to loose my credit card ;-)
3. Study Psychology. June, here I come!
4. Tomorrow can be included in short term plans right? Well then wish me luck! Reason will be revealed only if the venture is a success :-D...those in the know, kindly don't steal MY thunder :P
5. Write, Write and Write some more. I know some, Okay! MOST of you are already bored of my ramblings, but I sure aint! *mwahahha*
6. Read, more of career enhancing books than fictional novels :P
Lookie! I just have manged to successfully list my gibberish into 6 points. Way to go! :D
Monday, March 7, 2011
Sunday, March 6, 2011
He is one Mega entertainer. His will power to succeed beyond the whatever-I-do-it-fails stories, and his attitude to keep and keep on trying *whadoyaknow* just makes him so appropriate to be a Super hero.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Mysterious and alluding,
Energetic and endearing,
Nobel and Stronger than you ever know!
WOMEN – A Person who can contain, in her emotional strength and determination, the power to sustain and cherish!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Since the name is not difficult to comprehend ,I would like to state the reason behind the name.
I started changing the blog layout, name, gadgets and all sometime around Feb 2008. That was a trying time for me in life and my feelings were all mixed up. I was complex even to myself. I did not know why I was doing certain things. I regret a few, cherish the others. But i guess depression leads to insanity :P . Temporary Insanity here ;-)
Around 2009 i started having a blogging frenzy, writing poetry and fiction (40 blog posts in a year!). The number of blogs in a month was directly proportional to how disturbed I was. But sad things aside, I will be changing the blog name to something more meaningful and cheerful now that I am moving on with my life.
Any suggestions folks??
PS: Coming up tomorrow "Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends."
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
- I read excessively. I read a minimum of 8 to 10 books a month. Maybe due to the quantity I loose out on the author / book name. The fact is I don't care to read the name / author as long as the book is interesting. :)
- I have an impressive memory power, which am forever grateful to.
- I always worry myself sick, if people close to me take time to respond (Includes my mom not picking up the call, when I call from work). I have the imagination of the worst kind.
- I like to lead. People, Conversations, Projects. You Name it!
- I am highly authoritative and obsessively controlling. (Just the closest few bare the brunt)
- I chew on my fingernails and/or break my knuckles when am tensed.
- I cannot for the life of me be idle. I need a book/ game or something to occupy me all the time.
- My morale/ confidence can go from extremely low to overtly high in minutes. Sadly, it works vice versa too :P
- I am very short tempered. But don't hold grudges.
- I can forgive very easily.
- I crave for security in my life.
- I am super sensitive.
- I never cry in front of people. (However close!)
- I tell a lot of white lies.
- I miss my dad more than I have ever admitted or expressed. I always feel life has been hugely unfair to me.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.Day 02 - The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends.
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have?
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why?
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why?
Day 09 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days.
Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.
Day 11 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Day 12 - Your favorite season and why.
Day 13 - Your views on drugs, alcohol and religion.
Day 14 - A picture of you and your family.
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play?
Day 16 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why?
Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have?
Day 19 - Your earliest memory.
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future?
Day 21 - Bullet your whole day.
Day 22 - A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 23 - A letter to someone who hurt you?
Day 24 - Nicknames you have & why do you have them?
Day 25 - What I would find in your bag?
Day 26 - Something you crave for a lot?
Day 27 - What you think about your friends?
Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30 - Your first love.
Day 31 - Who are you?