Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why?

I would really really want to have had switched my life with my Dad's on 26th November 2007!

Why? : Well, to understand what it feels, to know that you are dying, having young & immature children and knowing the pain of letting go despite more than your best efforts!

Why 26 Nov 2007: Well better me than him any day!

PS: For my concerned friends, if at all you bother to read this :P, I am not depressed, just stating what I think! So no worries, after all it is a tag. And I am not in a wonderland for my wishes to come true! :P

PPS: I have just realized that, I am unable to let it go! :( ...despite my best attempts to live with it, if not forget it, i am still holding on to it.

Desperate?

Maybe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin