Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?

I have learnt that, I need to be more responsible and independent in the upcoming years. I have life long commitments and keeping that in mind, i should focus and work accordingly! No major or shocking lessons learnt, but growing older ( There, I just said it =(( ....=P) , teaches you some peculiar lessons every day. Not to forget, I have learnt that am back in the ' Writing Game', even if you hate it! =D

Overall March has been an unusual month.

Disappointments, achievements, happiness, frustrations, regrets, all put together, shaken rigorously, and served with a PINCH of salt to taste!

That does not taste as bad as you think, still it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, if at all you know, what I mean?!?! =P




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin