Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 19 - Your earliest memory

Funny, I was talking to my friend about my earliest memory recently. I have absolute no remembrance of my childhoods days, till I was two and a half to three. I have vague flashes of memories from 3 to 5.


So I guess, My real memories start in Bahrain :)


1. I remember, going to school in a car, with few other kids, while my brother went to another school by a bus.

2.I remember the procession of people right outside my house. (People use to beat themselves with swords!. Muslim friends can you help me in identifying the festival?). I was too scared to go to school after this!

3. I remember liking a diamond shaped , green colored sweet, which my parents say was KAJU KATHILI.

4. I remember my Pink Panther doll.

5. I remember, i was embarassed by saying " I will EAT my milk and come" to my neighbours, and then refused to go back to their house, since the embrassement was too high for a kid of three years to have said EAT and not DRINK! :P


Coming up next " Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin