Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Well this one is interesting. Generally, am fixated with a single song at any particular phase of my life. This song changes periodically, but once i LOVE a song, I listen to it, when I am happy, sad, bored, mad etc etc etc.

Some of my recent and all time favorites are listed below,

1. Otha sollala - Aadukalam
2. Vellavi vechu tan veluthangala - Aadukalam
3. Rakamma - Siruthai
4. Munni Badnaam hui - Dabaang
5. Neela Vanam - manmadha anbu
6. Complicated - Avril
7. Taal se taal - Taal
8. Kwaja mere kwaja - Jodha Akbar ( I listen to this especially, if i feel stressed out and need to get into an trance! :P)
9. Kabhi Kabhie - Kabhi Kabhie
10. Poongatru - Mudal Mariyadhai
11. Chippi Irukudhu - Varumayin Neram Sivappu
12. Senthalam poovil - Mullum Malarum

Actually there is a song for ever mood, in Ilayaraja's Music. He is the ultimate musician and I love all songs of him, followed by A.R. Rehman of course ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin