Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Back then (July 2010)



Recent Past (Jan 2011)


Now if you see there is hardly 6 months difference between the two pictures, So no great difference!


Hmmm, how have I changed!!


  • Well, I guess am more independent in financial desicions . M still broke at the end of the month :P , but have started thinking about future, tax savings schemes, investments blah blah :D
  • I was so excited to get my first ATM card, First Salary around three years back! But now its got boring. Money brings in commitment and I wish I could stop growing up and CRY! =P
  • Apart from that, I am trying to further myself academically by trying to study something. By next year am sure, I would be doing Masters!
  • As of now no more of fun, random, spur of the moment events, am cautious *sighs* and plan stuff.
  • Renewed some friendships which were due to childish tiffs :D


Basically to cut the long story short, I have become BORING! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin