Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 25 - What I would find in your bag?

Such a personal question, and am asked to explain it? Atrociousness! :D


I warn you!, You would really NOT want to know :P

  • 3 Wallets - Yes, you heard it right! :-D. One for my cards, One for loose change and another one even I dunno why am lugging it around =))
  • Tissues
  • Balm
  • Deo
  • Loose change everywhere (Apart from the wallet, you got it right! :D)
  • Chewing Gum
  • ATM Receipt SLIPS
  • Passport Photographs
  • Dad's ID card
  • Sunglasses
  • Earring's
  • Chocolates ( Most often)
  • Random receipts
  • Mobile
  • Mobile charger
  • Mobile Headphones
  • Keys
  • Pens
  • Hair clips
  • Hair bands
  • Comb

I am tired, this will do for now, Won't it? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin