Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 02 - The meaning behind your blog name.

Complexity Personified - The name is self explanatory! :-D

Since the name is not difficult to comprehend ,I would like to state the reason behind the name.

I started changing the blog layout, name, gadgets and all sometime around Feb 2008. That was a trying time for me in life and my feelings were all mixed up. I was complex even to myself. I did not know why I was doing certain things. I regret a few, cherish the others. But i guess depression leads to insanity :P . Temporary Insanity here ;-)

Around 2009 i started having a blogging frenzy, writing poetry and fiction (40 blog posts in a year!). The number of blogs in a month was directly proportional to how disturbed I was. But sad things aside, I will be changing the blog name to something more meaningful and cheerful now that I am moving on with my life.

Any suggestions folks??



PS: Coming up tomorrow "Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends."

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin